Help Telmetrics change the face of Men’s health one whisker at a time.
What is ‘Movember’?
Each November, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces around the world. With their “Mo’s”, these men raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and male mental health initiatives.
How do I help AND also get chance to walkaway with a NEW Tablet?
- Visit Movember.com and make a donation to ANY Movember participant. Not sure who to donate to? The fine gents on the Telmetrics Inc. Movember Team would appreciate the support, click here to go directly to their donation page.
- Print off proof of donation (ie. your donation confirmation screen, copy of charitable receipt etc.) and deposit it in the ballot box near registration at the conference and you could leave the owner of a NEW Microsoft Surface.
- Participants must make a donation to any Movember participant and deposit proof of donation in the ballot box near reception during BIA/Kelsey ILM West 2012.
- Winners will be given one entry ticket per donation.
- Winners will be drawn and announced during the first presentation on Day 3 during the conference (Thursday December 6, 2012 at 8:30 am).
Movember (the month formerly known as november) is a moustache growing charity event. To learn more, or start your own team visit: www.movember.com